How to Apply
To apply for a place at St Clement's High School you need to apply through the Norfolk County Council application process. The Norfolk Admissions Team co ordinates all transfers
Further information on transferring to Secondary School and details on how to apply are available at:
Tel: 0344 8008020
To apply online when transferring to secondary school please go to: www.admissionsonline.norfolk.gov.uk
If you have any questions at all about the admissions process or the school, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
If there are more requests for places than available, then children will be admitted in accordance with the school's policy - see School Policies
If more than 130 pupils [or 140 for years groups admitted after September 2021] apply for places, then places will be allocated according to the following criteria, in order:
1. Students with a statement of special educational need whose parents have requested that this school is named on the statement and students in public care.
2. Students who are due to transfer and live in the area served by the school
3. Students who are due to transfer and live outside the area served by the school but who have an older brother or sister (or step-brother or step-sister or adoptive siblings) attending the school at the time of admission.
4. Students eligible for the service premium. A student is eligible for the service premium if:
- one of their parents is serving in the regular armed forces (including pupils with a parent who is on full commitment as part of the full time reserve service);
- they have been registered as a ‘service child’ on the January school census at any point since 2016;
- one of their parents died whilst serving in the armed forces and the pupil receives a pension under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme or the War Pensions Scheme.
5. Priority will next be given to students of staff where:
- the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the application for admission to the school is made, and/or
- the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
6. Students not living in the catchment area transferring from St Clement’s feeder primary schools, namely Clenchwarton Primary, Terrington St Clement Community School, Tilney All Saints VC Primary, Walpole Cross Keys Primary and West Lynn Primary.
7. Any other applicants up to the maximum number to be admitted.