Ofsted and Performance Information
On this page you will find key information regarding school performance.
Ofsted - Raising Standards, Improving Lives
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They are responsible for:
- maintained schools and academies, some independent schools, and many other educational institutions and programmes outside of higher education
- childcare, adoption and fostering agencies and initial teacher training
- a range of early years and children’s social care services, making sure they’re suitable for children and potentially vulnerable young people
- publishing reports of our findings so they can be used to improve the overall quality of education and training.
- informing policymakers about the effectiveness of these services
Ofsted’s role is to make sure that organisations providing education, training and care services in England do so to a high standard for children and students.
Ofsted Inspection Reports
Please click on the links below to view the latest Ofsted reports and other key information regarding the schools previous activity, reports and ratings.
Ofsted Inspection Report 2017
Additional Information can be found be clicking on the link below:
Ofsted - School Activity, Reports and Ratings
Performance Information and GCSE Results
Additional Information and Useful Links
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Please click on the link below if you wish to give your views.