St Clement’s High School is a small and friendly school at the heart of its community.
Teachers pride themselves on knowing the students as individuals and visitors frequently comment on the friendly, ordered atmosphere and the politeness of our students.
Over the last three years GCSE results have improved significantly and we are proud to be one of the highest performing schools in West Norfolk. This summer we achieved the best results in the school’s history.
- 60% of students achieved 5 or more GCSE passes grades A* - C including English and Maths
- 68% of students achieved 5 or more GCSE passes grades A* - C
- 100% of students achieved 5 or more GCSE passes grades A* G
The school became an academy in 2014 with the West Norfolk Academies Trust alongside Springwood High School, Clenchwarton Primary, West Lynn Primary and Snettisham Primary to ensure the best education for all our students.
The school works in a close mutually beneficial partnership with Springwood High School, sharing leadership, improvement ideas and resources to ensure both schools get the best for their children.
The Trust has a clear vision for the school based around four key areas;
1. Maximising student achievement
2. Ensuring each student is engaged with the school
3. Ensuring our students have access to world class resources
4. Delivering outstanding teaching and learning
We are proud of our community and we are always keen to show visitors around our school, please contact reception if you would like to visit us.